Real estate is a team sport! Check out our trusted partners:
Ross Greene is a firm shareholder and focuses his practice in the areas of eminent domain, real estate, wills, trusts, estates, and business matters.
In his right-of-way practice, Ross represents condemning authorities, including state government agencies, utilities, municipalities, and right of way consultants. His right-of-way practice includes litigation in state and federal courts regarding property valuation, eminent domain, condemnation, inverse condemnation, and the Uniform Relocation Act.
In his real estate practice, Ross represents and advises residential and commercial clients on transactions and related litigation, including partition suits. He regularly represents churches in real estate matters.
Ross represents clients in estate planning and administration, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and related litigation.
Fiber Optic Installation and Emergency Fiber Repair
- Install, OTDR Test, Terminate and troubleshoot Single Mode SM and Multi Mode MM fiber optic cabling.
- Aerial fiber FTTH/FTTB, Backbone fiber aerial work, Emergency repair fiber aerial and vault. Bucket Trucks ranging in height from 25’ to 36’.
- 7’x12’ Fiber Trailer for climate controlled emergency fiber repair and emergency fusion splicing, onsite bulk fusion splicing, schedule fiber optic repair/maintenance
- OSP Directional boring, underground trenching and plowing for fiber pathways
Network Cabling, Network Closets and Wi-Fi
- ISP Install, test and certify Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat 6A cabling to TIA/ISO standards. Our technicians diagnose, identify and repair network cabling, telephone lines and POTS.
- Troubleshoot data/phone line issues. Tone out/diagnose issue with network connectivity.
- Design/Install Wi-Fi wireless access points.
- Build new communication closets, install 2 post racks, wall mount racks, ladder tray and other telecommunication systems.
If you’re looking to buy or list a home, call Carrie!